Envolve Global (Pvt. Ltd.). is looking for a "Project Manager" for one of their project with a leading OMC.
The idea candidate will be responsible for business development, introducing innovative marketing & sales strategies and executing them to boost the sale of our retail business locations nationwide. This roles requires a hands-on approach to meet daily targets while ensuring quantifiable results. As a Project Manager, the suitable candidate will act as a bridge for Envolve’s Management and its client and will drive the strategy to boost the sales and achieve the set targets nationwide (Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad). The ideal candidate will be responsible to drive the project execution nationwide while focusing on maximizing the CVP and company goals.
1. Coordination with internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of project
2. Ensure that the project requirements are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
3. Ensure resource availability and allocation
4. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
5. Measure and report project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
6. Report and escalate to management as needed
7. Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
8. Perform risk management to minimize project risks
9. Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors and internal stakeholders
10. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
11. Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
12. Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
13. Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
14. Demonstrate key salesman ship and lead from the front to boost sales, build rapport with customers and deliver quality service.
15. Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
1. Proven track record of successful project management
2. Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
3. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
4. Ability delegate tasks and team management along with their milestones.
5. Strong knowledge of MS Office applications.
6. Hardcore sales and marketing experience
7. Ability to travel as and whenever required