The role of a network/systems engineer is to research, install and maintain the latest technologies and document their troubleshooting and how-to guides.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Windows client and server OS
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows (Server + Client) installation and configuration
- Good understanding of troubleshooting network related issues
- Knowledge of routers switches installation and configuration
- Strong understanding of security frameworks
- Skillful at backups and recovery
- Good troubleshooting skills, specifically in Microsoft Windows environment
- An understanding of the latest technologies especially related to Microsoft.
- Should be able to write step-by-step guides on documentation and troubleshooting.