We are seeking a HIGHLY motivated, experienced, and creative Content Specialist who will thrive in a fast-paced environment. This position will work cross-functionally within the company to develop, write, and edit content that will contribute to demand generation, awareness goals, and increased reservations.
As the Content Specialist, you will have responsibilities in a variety of areas, including:
You will report to the Digital Marketing Manager, and will help implement the content strategies needed to support substantial growth.
· Drive awareness and demand generation by developing engaging, persuasive marketing content for a variety of channels, including website, press releases, collateral, email communications, informal communication channels (social), and scripting.
· Develop messaging and content-specific strategies and initiatives utilizing proven marketing channels. Manage writing projects from concept to completion, including information gathering, content development, review, editing, proofreading, and final publication.
· Assist in developing marketing programs, audience research, communications tasks, and other activities
· Develop successful relationships with team-members on the Digital Strategies and Business Development teams to understand the scope and focus of our marketing programs.
· Work with Digital Marketing Manager to coordinate all communications activities.
The Content Specialist will have the following experience and attributes:
· Bachelor’s degree (English, journalism, communications, marketing, technical writing or related major.)
· 2+ years of experience as a marketing communications/content writer across a variety of marketing channels and platforms.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Experience writing for traditional and digital channels and platforms.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent copyediting skills.
· Strong analytical skills with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency.
· Ability to work independently, meet demanding deadlines, and complete assigned projects.
· Excellent people skills, with experience collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team.
· Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple-tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
ePlanet Communications Inc. was founded in August 2003. ePlanet Communications has offices in Canada, U.S.A, U.K and Pakistan. We specialize in BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) Services and Software Development & Call Center Services to our North American Clients. We are committed to serve our ...Read More