We are looking for International Sales Executives for different Regions.
· Promote product and services to customers and negotiate with the aim of maximizing profits.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Building strong coordination and seek out new sales opportunity through calling, networking and social media.
- Managing target requests and shipment plans.
- Ensuring business development through achieving required task as per specific market requirement(s).
- Managing overall sales activities in daily operational activities including coordination with CSD, handling customer queries, problem vehicles (Follow up for Deposit/Balance Payments), maintaining daily reservations and profit management of the team.
- Ensuring accomplishment of assigned sales targets and required sales turnover by ensuring timely receipt of payments on sales.
- Supporting the Manager in implementing Management’s directives including new policy compliance along with Senior Management Policies/Strategies regarding sales within the team.
- Achieving regular sales targets including timely receipt of payments on units.
- Other tasks given by the company from time to time.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience as a sales executive.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Self-motivated with result-driven approach.
- Effective communication, negotiation and selling skills.
- Strong command over research, market trend analysis and business modules.
WHAT WE PUT FORWARD
- Market Compatible Salary Package
- Good Commission Structure
- Excellent working environment with exposure to the International Market.
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Health Care Benefits
- Provident Fund & EOBI
- Transport Facility for selected timings or Transport Allowance