Responsible for improving organic search results. Creates and launches SEO campaigns, identifies areas of improvement, runs PPC campaigns, and attempts to improve the sites' rankings in major search engines.
· Review and analyze sites for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
· Prepare detailed strategy reports.
· Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords.
· Run pay-per-click campaigns.
· Improve a organic search results.
· Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites.
· Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
· Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
· Write effective call-to-action statements.
· Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
· Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
· Effectively use header tags.
· Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
· Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
· Compile and present SEO performance reports.
· Adjust PPC campaigns as needed.
· Consult with UI/UX Specialist to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
· Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
· Create advanced SEO strategies.
· Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
· Minimum 2 years of proven commercial SEO experience.
· Solid and up-to-date technical knowledge of search engine optimization (including on page optimization and link building).
· A keen interest in Web technologies and emerging trends.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Working knowledge of HTML.
· Experience using content management systems and ecommerce systems.
· Ability to create quality content (excellent spelling, grammar and writing skills).
· Experience writing for blogs and using social media to engage and promote.
· Excellent team-working skills.
· Self-motivated with a flexible attitude to working practices.
ePlanet Communications Inc. was founded in August 2003. ePlanet Communications has offices in Canada, U.S.A, U.K and Pakistan. We specialize in BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) Services and Software Development & Call Center Services to our North American Clients. We are committed to serve our ...Read More