EROHTA company seeks an intern with experience in software design, coding, and debugging. the intern will gain exciting real-world software engineering at a thriving company.
We frequently work in small teams to solve problems, explore new technologies, and learn from one another. the ideal intern for this environment will be enthusiastic and collaborative.
- document and test new software apps
- assess new app ideas
- research competitor offerings
- develop applications (coding, programming)
- interview beta testers
- computer science/ network engineering, engineering or mathematics major
- excellent analytical and mathematics skills
- ability to work in teams
- experience programming in C, C++, or Java.
- practical experience with aa wide variety of software engineering tasks
- collaborating hand-in-hand with skilled teams of software engineers.
- shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings.
- flexible schedule for students
- compensation available