From the last 19 years, Escorts Advanced Textiles Pvt Ltd, is the authorized converter of E.I DuPont™ Kevlar® and Nomex® products in Pakistan since. We manufacture engineered yarns and fabrics which provide protection against life-threatening hazards like Cut, Fire, Heat, Abrasion, and Electric Arc etc. These fabrics used in making Fire Fighting Suits and apparels, Protective Motorbike Denim, Anti-Cut gloves, Welding Gloves etc. Reputable organizations like MOL, ADNOC use our material in their work wear as-well as other manufacturers of life saving dresses.
- Three month probation period during which the candidate will go through a training program (In Lahore and Sialkot) based on a rotation plan across different departments in the company. He will be given training and assessed by each department head. After the rotation plan based on his performance he will be confirmed on job.
- For the probation period the Salary package will be 40-45 thousand per month.
- After the probation period, he will be working from Sialkot. He will be given Fuel allowance, Medical insurance, Mobile credit facility, Gratuity, and other benefits.
- Increasing market presence and improving on brand establishment of Escorts Advanced Textiles in Sialkot region
- Getting acquainted with the existing Sales team in Sialkot
- Meeting the existing Customers and understand their business models and product line.
- Developing knowledge about the existing product line of Escorts in Sialkot
- Increasing visibility of Escorts through participation/ advertising in relevant seminars, exhibitions, conferences.
- Customer Contact. Deepen and broaden relationship with existing customers.
- Increase and broaden the sales with existing customers