From the last 20 years, Escorts Advanced Textiles Pvt Ltd, is the authorized converter of E.I DuPont™ Kevlar® and Nomex® products in Pakistan since. We manufacture engineered yarns and fabrics which provide protection against life-threatening hazards like Cut, Fire, Heat, Abrasion, and Electric Arc etc. These fabrics used in making Fire Fighting Suits and apparels, Protective Motorbike Denim, Anti-Cut gloves, Welding Gloves etc. Reputable organizations like MOL, ADNOC use our material in their work wear as-well as other manufacturers of life saving dresses.
- Textile Graduates in Spinning, Knitting, and Weaving
- Applicants based in Karachi
- Age. 24-35
- Three month probation period during which the candidate will go through a training program (In Lahore, Karachi and Sialkot) based on a rotation plan across different departments in the company. He will be given training and assessed by each department head. After the rotation plan based on his performance he will be confirmed on job.
- For the probation period the Salary package will be 40-45 thousand per month.
- After the probation period, he will be working from Karachi. He will be given Fuel allowance, Medical insurance, Mobile credit facility, Gratuity, and other benefits.
- Increasing market presence and improving on brand establishment of Escorts Advanced Textiles in Karachi region
- Getting acquainted with the existing Sales team in Karachi.
- Meeting the existing Customers and understand their business models and product line.
- Developing knowledge about the existing product line of Escorts in Karachi.
- Increasing visibility of Escorts through participation/ advertising in relevant seminars, exhibitions, conferences.
- Customer Contact. Deepen and broaden relationship with existing customers.
- Increase and broaden the sales with existing customers
- Exploring Market Potential.
- Give regular feedback to Head office on Market intelligence. Articulate and implement appropriate strategies to maximize market sales for Escorts.
- Apply special focus on market development. Educate existing and potential customers on Escort capabilities. Approach existing and potential customers with solution driven mindset so that Escorts is positioned in the market as a solution provider in the field of technical textiles.
- Develop new customers for Sale of existing finished products including but not limited to Glove Liners, Balaclavas, Hoods, Braids, and Flame retardant Socks etc.
- Make special focus on sale of Nomex and Kevlar fabrics both knitted and woven.
- Stay upto-date on product pricing and delivery schedule.
- To work on any special assignment given by the company management.
- Main competencies required in Assistant Sales and Application Managers.
1. Command over the specialization subject and experience of publishing papers/ attending seminars etc.
2. Some understanding of the basic processes of Textile manufacturing and production.
3. Experience of working in team at a professional level
4. Computer Literacy.
a. Command over Microsoft Excel, Word and Power-point.
b. Experience of working with Internal software in companies
5. General Communication skills.
a. Are they good listeners?
b. Speaking ability
c. Email writing skills.
d. Command over English language.
6. Networking and Social Relation development skills.