Official will be directly responsible for the areas of Production/Inventory Control, Planning, Receiving and Warehousing of materials, Inventory levels, logistics and shipping. An official will perform work operations within a material standard operating procedures, policies and goals within production control and directly related operations involving planning and scheduling, expediting, inventory control, customer order filling and release. Key Deliverables / Responsibilities
- To implement production plan and timelines according to production specifications
- Determine production requirements based on Product specifications
- To implement planned work flow and schedules for production departments
- Assist in production risk assessment and mitigation activities
- Conduct daily meetings to keep track of production schedules
- To assist in controlling production schedules and meet material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials to meet production requirements
- To develop and maintain reports relating to process, product and operation on-time performance.
- Works daily with peers and superiors developing the maturity of the production planning systems in support of business goals and a continuous improvement initiative.
- Identify delays and accordingly, adjust schedules to meet deadlines
- Coordinates sub-contracted orders through the Out Source department
- Responsible for planning, releasing, monitoring, rescheduling, updating, and closure of assigned work orders
Manage/Arrange regular Operations meetings to develop priorities which are in line with Marketing/Sales requirements
- Analyze complete product orders to verify material posting, closing and retaining orders
- Daily review of sales order and manage to have product prepared in advance of ship day
- Daily review of dispatch to ensure on-time and accurate processes of transactions between operations
- Work pro-actively, on a daily basis, with the manufacturing middle management, procurement, and other departments to ensure schedules are maintained.
- Other duties as assigned by the Department Manager
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
- Textile/Industrial An engineer will be preferred.
- Working knowledge of ERP/MRP principles and materials management
- Strong understanding of the entire flow of production of Spinning/Knitwear/Sewing industry
- Organized and efficient in daily tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and proficient in computer automated scheduling systems (ERP system)