This role is primarily responsible to facilitate the customers including product sales, maintain best customer services standards in accordance with the Bank’s objectives. Provides premium customer service and promotes a sales and service culture by helping the branch manager. Also ensure smooth processing for handling & resolving customer complaints by coordinating with the relevant departments within Bank.
· Superior problem-solving skills in business and everyday situations.
· Engaging and outgoing personality.
· Able to listen to and comprehend people’s problems with the intent to solve them
· Perform floor time activity to introduce EIBL products to customer’s/visitors.
· Ensure adherence to KYC and AML guidelines while initiating and reviewing customer relationship
· Regular follow ups with the potential customer for achievement of assigned targets.
· Perform additional job related duties as assigned or required by the management.
· Good negotiation, marketing and business development skills.
· Proficient with computer spreadsheets and Microsoft Office.
· Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
· Ability to work well with a minimum of direct supervision.
· Good knowledge of front/back office processes and procedures.
CANDIDATES WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE CAN ONLY APPLY:
Escorts Investment Bank Limited started its operations in October 1996. EIBL is regulated and supervised by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan and is listed on the Pakistan Stock Exchange. Bahria Town, a leading real estate developer has acquired majority shareholding and management ...Read More