· Need to have a portfolio of WordPress websites you have worked on.
· Have experience and skills in CSS customization.
· Have good designing sense and incorporate design elements in your development.
· WordPress, Theming and Module Development Experience
· Have good understanding of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) best practices in web development and design.
· Have understanding on conversion optimization and lead capture with the help of design and development features.
· Ability to solve complex problems
· Have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken
· Actively Seek New Programming Knowledge
· Document Project Build and Maintenance
· Experience With Photoshop
· Familiar With Development and Debugging Tools for Cross-Browser Issues
· Familiar With Social Media and Third Party APIs
· Follow and Implement Industry Accepted Best Practices and Tools
· Update Current Websites to Meet Modern Web Standards
· Work Well Under Pressure
· Write and Maintain Web Applications
· Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
· A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Minimum of 3-year experience in WordPress development.