We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team eSquall!
There is immense growth opportunity for the great/interested/excited designer who wants to take the initiative and leap forward in the world of design.
- Study designs briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visual based on requirements.
- Work with frontend developers to communicate idea/visions.
- Prepare low details wire frame for idea and translate approved idea into high definition design drafts
- Test graphics across various media and ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Requirement Engineering and transform functional requirements to functional Prototype.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Bachelors' or Master's degree, specialization in graphics will be bonus
- Very good at sketching / drawings
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Demonstrate graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience in web, mobile, UI/UX design, corporate identities.
- Proficiency with Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invasion.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines