BI Lead will be responsible for designing, mapping, documenting and creating the dimensional model and data marts which serves as centralized data repository for all business units having business logics integrated into it.
Also, He should be able to analyze the business requirements and transform those into business rules integrated in the dimensional model using industry best practices. Technically leading the BI and services team to deliver
Reports, dashboards, scorecards and Analytical needs of the client organization.Description
- Business Intelligence
- Participates in evaluation and selection of Semantic Layer Modeling and BI tools.
- Participates in documentation and understanding of scoped source systems for identification of key business functions &domain information.
- Participates in documenting, designing, developing, testing and deploying the Data Models and Business Layers thatcomes from various source systems integrated into the Enterprise Data warehouse.
- Using the data flow design, develops and maintains the BI semantic Layer scripts that acquire data from underlying datamodel to load information into business layer.
- Identifies and develops opportunities to utilize objects and code where appropriate to reduce development effort andenforce consistent business rules.
- Identifies opportunities for analysis and reporting solutions within the company.
- Providing technical leadership, strategizing effort distributions and supervising team assignments.
- Acting as a liaison between Project Management and technical team for successful project deliveries.Enterprise Data Warehouse /ETL
- Supports Data Integration team to identify important business features & information to be sourced into enterprisedata warehouse responsible for Reporting and Analytical insights.
- Supports and work closely with the Data Integration team to translate data available in the EDW into businessrequirements initiated by client.
- Supports Data Integration team in establishing datasets, ADS and data snapshots.
- Translates business requirements into technical Business and Framework Model(s).
- Contributes to the overall technical development of the team within the company.
- Provides valuable input and feedback to the vision of the overall department and company’s strategy.
- Communicates and promotes healthy, responsible and goal-oriented work culture within the