ETL Lead will be responsible for designing, mapping, documenting and creating the enterprise data warehouse and managing end-to-end Job mechanisms for data extraction, transformation and loading of data functions.
Also, He should be able to analyze the business requirements and able to transform those requirements into ETL job functions using industry best practices. Technically leading the Data integration and services team will be one of hiscore responsibilities.Description
- Enterprise Data Warehouse /ETL
- Participates in evaluation and selection of Data Modeling and DI tools.
- Participates in documentation and understanding of scoped source systems for identification of key business functions & domain information.
- Participates in documenting, designing, developing, testing and deploying the Data Models and Data Marts that comes from various source systems.
- Using the data flow design, develops and maintains the ETL scripts that acquire data from various source systems to load information into the Staging Area, the Data Warehouse and Data Marts.
- Identifies and develops opportunities to utilize objects and code where appropriate to reduce development effort and enforce consistent business rules.
- Identifies opportunities for analysis and reporting solutions within the company.
- Providing technical leadership, strategizing effort distributions and supervising team assignments.
- Acting as a liaison between Project Management and technical team for successful project deliveries.
Reporting & Drafting
- Supports Business Intelligence team to drive business requirements into data marts responsible for Reporting and Analytical insights.
- Supports and work closely with the BI team to translate business requirements into technical Data Models and Data Marts.
- Supports Business Intelligence team in establishing business drivers.
- Translates business requirements into technical Data Models and Data Marts.
- Contributes to the overall technical development of the team within the company.
- Provides valuable input and feedback to the vision of the overall department and company’s strategy.
- Communicates and promotes healthy, responsible and goal-oriented work culture within the company.
- Clearly documents all development to company standards.
- Works in a small/medium size team environment and supports team members where needed.
- Assists in establishing new standards and processes for ETL/BI data modeling.
- Clearly communicates task status, progress and problems to project lead.