We are looking for sales and marketing officers for physical as well as digital sales and marketing of our mobile applications in different cities of Pakistan.
Role and Responsibilities
- Onboarding and verification of Service Providers such as plumbers, electricians, etc.
- Visit service provider shops in the assigned areas and/or Talk to service providers on the phone.
- Educate them on the benefits of using the mobile App.
- Help them to download the mobile App, create their account, give demo on how to use the App and address any questions they may have;
- Verify the service provider information
- Managing the Customers
- Visit households in the assigned area for the marketing of the App.
- Educate people on the benefits of using the App.
- Help them to download the App, create their account give demo on how to use the App and address any questions they may have.
- Talk to service providers and customers for successful delivery of services and to manage complaints and queries.
- Daily reporting to the Management of the feedback from service providers and customers, any App related reported issues, etc.
- Social media marketing;
- Attending job fairs, exhibitions and/or other public places for promoting the App;
- Meet targets of app accounts creation and ad posting as set from time to time by the management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Qualification: At least FA/Intermediate. (Students of higher education looking for part-time employment will also be considered (min half working day, 6 days a week – salary will be pro-rated for part-time work).
- Good knowledge of smart phones (Android and iPhone) and computer applications
- Has personal motorbike and smart phone
- Previous experience of mobile Apps marketing is preferred
- Must be familiar with online marketing techniques
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Can do attitude, honest and dependable
- Can read/write and speak Urdu and English
- Can provider previous employment and personal references for verification