The primary responsibilities of an Accounts Executive would be:
1. Accuracy of general, revenue, and expenditure ledgers and subsidiary financial systems.
2. Reconcile financial ledgers and records;
3. subsidiary ledgers and supporting schedules; research and resolve discrepancies.
3. Review and audit all accounts payable, purchase orders, cash receipts, payroll, utility billing, and other accounting records and transactions; ensure money is posted to correct accounts and that all accounts balance.
4. Provide assistance in the development of the annual budget; assist in the review and validation of the annual budget; create a variety of spreadsheets, documents, and graphs; assist in preparing the final budget document for approval by the Management.
5. Prepare bank reconciliations and related journal entries for a variety of accounts.
6. Prepare a variety of monthly, periodic, and annual financial and statistical reports and account
9. Maintain and track fixed asset inventory control records.
10. Participate in the year-end audit; compile and prepare supporting schedules, work papers, and financial reports as requested by auditors.
Competencies and Skills Required
1. Must be 2-3 years of experience.
2. Have at least a bachelor degree.
3. Good Computer Skills.
4. Must have command on M/s Office
5. Good communications skills
6. Good interpersonal skills
7. Ability to handle pressure
The Company is engaged in Real estate Development .The onging project of the company is "Grand City Kharian".This is our land mark project with expansions in other parts of the company.