Awareness about various content marketing platforms of the Market Research Industry.On-site And off-site SEO experience for increasing the web traffic.Advanced Link building skills required (Guest Blogging, Skyscraper Technique, RELATIONSHIP-BASED Link Building, .EDU AND .GOV Link Building, Broken Link Building)Ability to track and monitor results for web-traffic.Able to participate in the market research industry related group discussions, online forums, and targeting audience effectively.Effective in troubleshooting, SEO and ranking related issues.Tracking the links and building SEO reports
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility:
- Site Analysis - Complete technical report of the website. The report includes on page and off page factors of the website.
- On-page Knowledge - Knowledge of Alt tags, Title tag, Anchor text, Meta Description, Meta Keywords, Keyword Research, Image Optimization, Content Optimization, Sitemap (HTML & XML), HTML Validation as per w3.org standards. etc.
- Creating high-quality backlinks using ethical SEO techniques
- Content Analysis - Reviewing the content, Special focus on checking for keyword density, keyword prominence, and proximity
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific
Work closely with the other team members to meet the goals
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of working in SEO/Link building position
- In-depth understanding of SEO/link building best practices and analysis
- Has worked with SEO tools before, for example, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEM Rush, Moz, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, for successful outreach and education of team members
- A drive to learn and grow constantly and a passion for implementing new strategies, including influencer outreach, content marketing, meaningful citations, blogger networking, YouTuber outreach and more.
- Note: Preference will be given to the candidates having experience with link building of a Property Based Project.