Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop, and retain qualified employees.
- Design compensation and benefits packages.
- Implement performances review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations).
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening, and interviewing techniques.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Monitor the HR department’s budget.
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues.
- Manage employees’ grievances.
- Create and run referral bonus programs.
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field