We are a rapidly growing Multinational distributor for electronic and industrial automation products of leading European brands. To expand our network, we are looking for an exceptional, enthusiastic, self-motivated and aggressive sales person.
- Achieve the stated sales targets in line with the required gross profit margin
- Supervision of local distributors and develop key accounts. Prepare proposals for new distributor appointments.
- Determine strategy & Prepare business plan on quarterly basis to develop the key accounts in conjunction with Director.
- Registering eurotech with corporate accounts and Govt. sector as foreign supplier and local supplier.
- Daily reporting to overseas Sales Director in UK and ensure that your daily activity in line with company policy.
- Ensure customer service levels are maintained at each stage of the sales process.
- Calling to assigned area to develop old clients and recruit new clients for business growth and development.
- Propose improvements in operational procedures.
- A solid technical sales background selling electronic & industrial products with 1-2 years minimum experience.
- Must have previous experience in Selling in the following segment (Government Sector, Defence, Aviation, factories, electronic equipment manufacturer, Maintenance Engineers, Telecommunication and local authorities).
- Strong communication interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build relationship with clients quickly.
- Ability to assertively influence, and actively manage, customer expectations.
- Ability to work with minimum or no supervision. Showing maturity and taking responsibility is key skill.
- Good Command over English (Both written and spoken).
- Well presented and good dressing sense.