The Digital Business Development Manager is an individual who can innovate, collaborate, and work hard while having a lot of fun along the way. Successful candidates are able to work well independently and as part of a team as is required.
The Digital Business Development Manager presents digital marketing strategies, ensures growth within the business and retains clients for future business. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the various digital mediums in which we work, and will have connections and relationships that can be leveraged in acquiring new accounts for the company. A strong relationship-builder who can confidently give presentations, lead new business initiatives at conferences and contribute content for our inbound/outbound content marketing strategy is the ideal person for this position. This role requires experience in digital and emerging technologies, along with digital marketing and communications.
This individual should:
• Gain an extensive knowledge of our capabilities, specifically with telecom, web, and mobile platforms, Digital marketing, Strategy, PPC, SEO, programmatic display, email marketing, and more.
• Aggressive in seeking opportunities rather than waiting for them to come to us.
• Be accountable in setting goals and meeting them.
• Exude positivity and energy.
• Love digital marketing and best practices.
• Be Inquisitive to learn about new developments and be an early adopter.
• Be a strategic thought leader in client proposal building and pitches as part of a consultative selling approach.
• Be able to create business proposals and present solutions to prospects and clients.
• Define and set goals for new business development for the digital team.
• Attend conferences and other industry events to build relationships, give presentations, speaking engagements.
• Evaluate market research and adjust new business strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
The best candidate for this position would have many or most of the following:
• Passion for Digital, and an early adopter of digital platforms and applications
• BA/BS in Communications, Business, Marketing preferred
• Organized, efficient and self-motivated
• Excellent writing and presenting skills
• Strong problem-solver
• A strong network and reputation is highly preferred
• Preferred experience in telecom or software product development
• Experience in developing new business accounts for Digital
• Experience with Marketing/Communication agencies
• Must have the ability to travel
pEvamp & Saanga is a leading developer of Web, Mobile, Voice and Telecom related applications and solutions in Pakistan. Our focus since 2001 has been to design and develop innovative applications in this niche. In addition to our own product development, we offer development services, system integr ...Read More