– Solution Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks.
– responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture.
– define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
– Leading the collection of technical information, specifications and systems level architecture from customers.– Driving integration activities (validation/testing, requirements creation/review, documentation).
– Strategizing with Program/Project Manager in identifying and determining mitigation tactics for solution gaps as well as identifying risks in the successful implementation of the solution
– Leading technical communications throughout a client engagement, including details about how product will operate within the client environment, and providing specific use case examples and interface provisions.
– Keep accurate record of materials used, expected deliverables, and milestones achieved
– Ensure that solution milestones are accomplished at the right time.
pEvamp & Saanga is a leading developer of Web, Mobile, Voice and Telecom related applications and solutions in Pakistan. Our focus since 2001 has been to design and develop innovative applications in this niche. In addition to our own product development, we offer development services, system integr ...Read More