Job Role and Summary
An ASP.Net Programmer is responsible for creating interactive portals, web services, and business applications using the Asp. Net platform (Core and MVC). (S)He prepares and optimizes various systems utilizing new technologies, develops program organization, and works together with programmers and designers for the enhancement of scripting languages. The role is also accountable for developing .Net frameworks based on standards of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for the development of applications using the languages of .net.
2. Establishes, upgrades, updates, manages, and checks scripting languages that create sustainable divisions or services that support them.
3. Implements actual analytical guidance and program structures.
4. Partakes in dynamic systems planning, designing, and implementing, using the latest innovations.
5. Cooperates with the development of software programs for existing developers.
6. Partakes in regular meetings, training, and architectural preparation.
7. Guiding tasks and coordinating team exercises associated with specific programs or procedures.
8. Accountable for creating a schedule for all activities.
9. Stays updated to emerging desktop applications.
10. Knowledge of using 3rd party controls (devex, itext, etc) and can develop own controls for the web applications.
1. Must have the ability to perform multiple tasks calmly.
2. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Must be skilled in creating web services.
5. Ability to set up websites.
6. Must be adaptable and detail-oriented.
7. Must have time management and organizational skills.
8. Must possess outstanding interpersonal skills.
9. Capable of designing usable .Net structures.
10. Must be resourceful, patient, and diligent.
1. A bachelor’s or master’s degree in information technology, computer science, or any related field.
2. At least three (3) to five (5) years of working experience as a Developer.
3. Holding a certification associated with programming is an added advantage.