We are looking for a Senior Ruby-on-Rails Developer.
Please read this job description carefully before applying.
- We are looking for a competent and reliable resource, a go-to-person for all ROR related project management and troubleshooting.
- You must possess in-depth knowledge of Ruby on Rails with 2+ years of experience.
- You are well versed with the Ruby on Rails framework.
- Familiarity with APIs is highly desirable.
- You need to have worked in a test-driven environment with exposure in Behavior Driven Development using RSpec, Cucumber, and Capybara (desirable).
- Your programming must have a solid foundation with an outstanding conceptual base of Object Oriented Programming & Practices.
- You must have expertise and knowledge of Linux, Unix, Apache, and MySQL/PostgreSQL.
- A dynamic leader who leads by example.
- Exposure working with clients and delivering their requirements on time.
- A deadline-oriented and highly focused resource.
- You must have leadership capabilities to inspire others and influence them to take work from your team.
- Capable of working under pressure and simultaneously delivering work on different projects.
- Must be able to proficiently communicate in English (oral and written).
- A very important part of the job is client relationship management. You must keep the customers happy by understanding their Ruby on Rails project implementation requirements and fully delivering them as per their specific needs.
We offer a flexible working environment, with a market competitive salary. If you think you are the best candidate for this job, we look forward to hearing from you. Or, share this job description with a friend who you think can fill this position.