Join Our Team!
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our expanding team. This position will work closely with IT, development, as well as other technology stakeholders to maintain, develop, and support the infrastructure.
DevOps Engineers are IT professionals who collaborate with software developers, system operators and other IT staff members to manage code releases.
They cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and keep existing networks in mind as they design, plan and test.
· Establish configuration management, automate infrastructure, implement continuous integration, and train the team in DevOps best practices to achieve a continuously deployable system.
· Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
· Investigate and resolve technical issues.
· Install and Maintain Realm Databases.
· Knowledge of one cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP)
· Good hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools like – Puppet, Ansible,Chef, Terraform etc.
· Proficient in scripting, Git and Git workflows
· Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD)
OZ is a Global Consulting, Services and Solution leader who specializes in Customer Experience (CX) enabled by Digital Innovation.
At OZ we are passionate about Making Digital Great for our clients through a relentless focus on their Customer Experience (CX) that drives Engagement and Measureable Business Impact.
eWorx International is a premiere software development and systems consulting company that provides software business solutions based on Microsoft technologies to corporate clients in the United States, through its sister company called AAJ Technologies in Florida, USA. We are Microsoft Gold Partner ...Read More