We are looking for a Front-End Consultant who is motivated to be the nexus between the art of design with programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role in defining how the application looks as well as how it works. You will be responsible for the complete lifecycle of the software you create, including architecting it, development, testing, and support. In the mentoring role will be responsible to teach more junior members and play an active role in addressing or helping the team with critical issues/escalation. We’re looking for professional with the willingness to learn new technologies according to with the challenges we face. You must be the consultant that others can count on; you are technical; you attack every problem with enthusiasm; you remove hurdles. You are a self-starter, team player, have the hunger to venture quickly into unknown areas and code and make things done.
· As an individual contributor, responsible for participating in all aspects of software development life cycle including estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation and post implementation application support.
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
· Mentoring junior members of the team, review their code, actively contribute to team standards and engage in collaborative professional culture.
· Collaborate closely with business leaders and engineering teams to enhance and extend our technology stack.
· Responsible for defining, enhancing and implementing software architecture.
· Demonstrate contagious motivation to build best-of-breed software, and advocate for best practices in UI, RESTful API integration and mobile development.
· Frequently deliver high quality code into production using continuous delivery tools and strategies
· Embrace agile methodologies and the advantages it brings to communication, flexibility, and delivering working code.
· Strong debugging, problem-solving and investigative skills.
· Work closely with other developers, managers, and business users to build and deliver applications.
· React Native.
· iOS / Android Native development.
· Knowledge in C# / Java, SQL, Node Js, Realm DB
· Bachelor's degree or studying computer science or systems engineering related career
· 2+ years of experience front-end or mobile development.
· Understanding of UI/UX design to provide intuitive applications.
· Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
· Worked on at least 2 projects complete lifecycle in the above-mentioned stack.
· Git knowledge is desirable.
· Expertise in building responsive web applications.
· Deep understanding of object-oriented programming and design principles.
· Great creative and innovative problem-solving skills.
· Initiative and the ability to work independently, collaborate within a team, and guide them
· Good spoken and written English is required.
· Understands and follows project and software development methodologies and processes, Scrum knowledge is desirable.
eWorx International is a premiere software development and systems consulting company that provides software business solutions based on Microsoft technologies to corporate clients in the United States, through its sister company called AAJ Technologies in Florida, USA. We are Microsoft Gold Partner ...Read More