We’re looking for a consultant responsible for developing backend services, microservices, web applications. The consultant must collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance. This role may be involved in actively mentoring junior team members and play an active role in addressing or helping the team with critical issues/escalation
· Designing and developing advanced solutions
· Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
· Bug fixing and improving application performance
· Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
· Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
· Experienced with Microservices development (Preferably using Spring framework/Ktor)
· RESTful API development using Kotlin
· Excel in Java or proficient in Kotlin
· Knowledge of the Java ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
· Working knowledge of the general architectures, patterns, trends, and emerging technologies
· Solid understanding of the development life cycle.
· Familiarity with continuous integration
eWorx International is a premiere software development and systems consulting company that provides software business solutions based on Microsoft technologies to corporate clients in the United States, through its sister company called AAJ Technologies in Florida, USA. We are Microsoft Gold Partner ...Read More