We’re looking for a consultant responsible for developing and maintaining .Net Web enterprise applications. The consultant must have extensive experience (at least 5 years) in developing C# .Net / SQL Server applications for various industry domains. Someone, who can collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship enhancements. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance. This role may be involved in actively mentoring junior team members and play an active role in addressing or helping the team with critical issues/escalation. The role may also involve few hours of overlapping with the Eastern Time zone (EST).
· Designing, developing and maintaining advanced solutions.
· Bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
· Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable .Net code.
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
· Strong Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
· Developer with advanced object-oriented programming (OOP) capabilities.
· Experienced in ASP.Net Webforms development.
· Experienced in .NET Web Service / API development using C#.
· Familiar with ASP.NET MVC development.
· Experienced with database development using SQL Server versions.
· Excel in .Net framework and proficient in C#.
· Knowledge of the .Net ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
· Working knowledge of the general architectures, patterns, trends, and emerging technologies
· Solid understanding of the development life cycle.
· Solid understanding of RDBMS concepts using SQL Server.
· Familiarity with continuous integration.
· Familiarity with Angular 1 or Angular 2 front-end development.
eWorx International is a premiere software development and systems consulting company that provides software business solutions based on Microsoft technologies to corporate clients in the United States, through its sister company called AAJ Technologies in Florida, USA. We are Microsoft Gold Partner ...Read More