We’re looking for Software Quality Control Consultant. The consultant must able to design software testing strategies to provide complete coverage to the requirements determining how the test must be conducted, this role must develop the test plan, write and execute test cases, report bugs and give them follow up. Work closely to the software development team and the client to ensure high quality of the final product. The Software Quality Consultant must work as internal client and make sure customer requirements are not compromised. Develop and track quality assurance metrics.
· Plans, designs, implements, executes, and reports the end-to-end software testing for any given requirement independently.
· As part of Agile scrum team, reads and interprets technical documents and requirements, and constantly identifies potential candidates for automation that fit overall test strategy
· Build an automated solution for testing.
· Creates / updates automated test scripts & regressions suits and executes them on new software releases
· Works closely with the technical team and product teams to triage and resolve issues quickly and efficiently
· Collaborates with the software development team and business partners to ensure successful delivery and best-in-class customer experience
· Monitors all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards
· Contributes to optimization of best testing standards and technology by researching new tools, techniques, and design patterns to improve end product quality
· Isolates, replicates, reports defect, verifies defect fixes, strives to reduce technical debt
· Designs and write test plans, test cases, bugs, reports.
· Executes thorough regression testing every time when bugs in software application are resolved.
· Proven work experience in software quality control
· Strong knowledge of software QA/QC methodologies, tools and processes
· Hands-on experience in web and mobile automated testing using industry standard software automation testing tools like Selenium, Ranorex, and Appium.
· Good at writing/understanding complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
· Promotes testing best practices and culture of quality across teams.
· Strong supporter of test-driven development.
· Test-driven development.
· Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment.
· Experience on web solutions and mobile testing. (iOS and Android)
· Experience using ALM tools like TFS, JIRA or similar.
· Knowledge in writing technical documentation, defect, issues and reports.
· Deep understanding of end-to-end software quality
· Ability to work across various time zones
eWorx International is a premiere software development and systems consulting company that provides software business solutions based on Microsoft technologies to corporate clients in the United States, through its sister company called AAJ Technologies in Florida, USA. We are Microsoft Gold Partner ...Read More