A well-established London and Pakistan based Travel & Tours Company is currently looking for travel consultants for its back office in Lahore. The Candidate shall be responsible for promoting and booking traveling arrangements for clients (individuals or businesses).
Travel Consultant/Agent Job Description.
- Fresh or experienced graduate are welcome to apply
- Experience of Hajj and Umrah shall be a big plus
- Any previous experience in Travel and Tourism will be a big advantage
- Candidates will Provide information to clients concerning local, interstate and international tours, travel routes, accommodation, fares, and travel regulations
- Discuss client requirements and advise on suitable options, plan, prepare and cost itineraries (travel plans) for clients
- Make travel, accommodation and related bookings confirm bookings and notify clients of luggage limits and insurance, medical, passport, visa and currency requirements
- Issue tickets for travel, accommodation vouchers and all relevant documentation
- Any relevant degree or certification shall be a plus
- Air Ticketing/Reservation system (Sabre/Gallileo/Abacus/Amadeus) Knowledge of Worldspan will be given preference
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required to efficiently perform this job
- Handsome salary package with basic, incentives and commission
- Comfortable, Safe and Professional working environment
- Career making job leading to managerial positions