Execution & Maintenance Engineer’s prime responsibility is to act and function as a bridge between the contractor and Sales Manager to ensure timely completion of Busbar project work inclusive of fitting, fixtures and installation. This may include coordinating and communicating with contractors, sub contractors suppliers, vendors, government agencies, processing approvals, reporting progress and monitoring quality of work progress.
· Execute and supervise busbar installation work
· Reading drawings, preparing Gantt charts, coordinating in compliances.
· Maintaining Liasoning with contractor / builders in implementation of agreed and approved plan/constructions.
· Leading and supervising man power for installation
· Plan and manage project timelines
· Arranging sub contractor/ Labor and other manpower to execute and complete the tasks
· Plan, Procure additional items/ Fixture as per approved design.
· Addressing issues and ensures completion of task in given timeline.
· Prepare and submit work progress report on agreed periodical basis.
· Visit site for survey, Measurement, execution and handle trouble shooting issue.