A non-profit organization, based in Bahria Town Islamabad and operations all over the country, is seeking the services of an efficient person to contribute and support the planning and execution of projects. The position’s responsibilities include monitoring project progress, following up with team and stakeholders on the completion or delay of activities, scheduling meetings, maintaining project documents and reports, in addition to routine correspondence. Support will also be required with regard to website maintenance, communication materials development and social media handling. Prospective candidates should be able to perform tasks assigned by the Director Programmes in an efficient and timely manner under supervision, while maintaining oversight of all project activities, identify any issues, and ensure these are resolved promptly.
The specific job responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Contributing to the planning and development of projects.
· Supporting the coordination and management of projects.
· Researching information, as required.
· Performing routine administrative tasks.
· Maintaining a database for all programmatic data and documentation. Ensuring that all the Data is recorded, reported and is compliant with Grants Management System (GMS).
· In collaboration with monitoring and data collection team ensuring regular information gathering for monitoring activities including progress tracking, collection of information and distribution summaries
· Supporting the communications team with data reporting for success stories with a human touch, quarterly reports and annual reports.
· Assisting in ensuring that data quality criteria is met at all levels of the data management process
· Assisting in developing proposals for projects and studies for the program
· Recording minutes of meetings, as and when required.
· Handling the website and social media.
· Looking after company email domains and ensuring that basic IT services are in place.
· Any other task assigned by the Director Programs.
· Masters/Bachelors in social sciences or equivalent.
· Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience.
· Previous experience in project management or a similar role
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, graphics and project management software
· Highly organized and able to multitask in a conducive environment
· Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
· Ability to undertake travel for special events, as and when required
· Able to work independently and as part of a team, particularly under pressure.
· Preference will be given to candidates skilled in designing on Coral and Photoshop (Practical skills may be tested during the interview)
The position needs to be filled on an urgent basis that may be filled before the closing date, viz., December 10, 2019. Market competitive salary package commensurate with qualification and experience will be offered. Only qualified candidate(s) meeting all the merit-based criteria will be contacted. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Female and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.