Executive Secretary to the CEO will be responsible for providing office support services, reception duties and secretarial services to senior executive. S/he is required to show full compliance and adhere to the orders given by the concerned executive.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Receive, direct and communicate telephone and fax messages;
2. Provide necessary information to callers but not confidential with prior approval of the supervisor;
3. Make all necessary arrangements and preparations for meetings;
4. Prepare minutes of meetings and prepare or help in preparing presentations for meetings
5. Update appointment calendars;
6. Maintain files at the appropriate place in a safe manner;
7. Provide secretarial and clerical services to the CEO;
8. Monitor the use of supplies and equipment;
9. Assist in other administrative work;
10. Taking dictation and rendering transcripts;
11. Keep proper record and movement of files other papers
12. Attend to work connected with the officers' and tours etc.
13. Any other routine official duty that may be assigned by the CEO and /or Head Operations,
14. Any other task assigned related to the job by supervising officer.
Qualifications & Experience
1. At least Bachelor Degree recognized by HEC.
2. Excellent verbal communication – Pleasant personality – Good computer skills-Honest and trustworthy
3. Experience of assisting upper level management