ExertPoint Inc. (Pakistan) is currently seeking a highly motivated, experienced and determined IT Professional Recruiter to join our expanding team. 3 - 5 years of offshore Recruiting / Marketing experience in IT staffing is a MUST. Must be a go-getter and be able to think outside the box with the ability to work a 'full-desk' recruiting cycle. Highly paid ongoing commission structure for every placement done by the recruiter apart from the basic salary
The recruiter will be motivated and determined to uncover the "Best" candidates for the relevant client position. The recruiter is responsible for generating candidates for particular opportunities within a specific industry and geography. The recruiter is held accountable for personal production while contributing to the overall success of the company. This position is the stepping stone to developing relationships with local talent by cold calling, networking, and mining to build professional relationships with customers and candidates.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Source and identify candidates to staff open position requirements on operational rigs and within talent pools.
* Apply all Company policies and practices with regard to recruiting, interviewing and hiring process, and ensure new hires are handled in accordance with Company core values (including but not limited to extending employment offers, going over new hire enrollment with employee and ensuring their understanding of the employment package).
* Continue to seek new and innovative methods of recruiting to ensure a selection of highly qualified candidates.
* Assist Division recruitment needs when needed.
* Follow up regularly with candidates to maintain relationships and to build knowledge of needs and opportunities.
* Successfully market candidates available on bench.
* Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
* Attract applicants by placing job advertisements via the Internet
* Utilize creative sourcing techniques and network with active consultants
* Determine applicant qualifications by resume skimming; interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements
* Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications and interviewing applicants on a defined set of qualifications
* Interacting with vendors and clients for job acquisition.
Proven track record in the Recruitment and Staffing function at a consultancy and/or Multi National Company, and a broad knowledge of human resources principles, practices, and procedures. Relevant Recruitment experience is preferred. Must be familiar with behavioral/competency-based interviewing techniques and selection assessment tools. Highly process-driven with a good professional network
Meticulous, systematic, a keen eye for detail, and personable. Computer literate in MS Office and excellent communication & presentation skills.
Enthusiasm and Engagement with Teams
Ability to generate new and creative sourcing pools for candidates.
Founded in 2007, ExertPoint specializes in Oracle enterprise services and staffing solutions in the US. We are customer focused and offer solutions that make sense and delivered in a timely manner.