· Manage export sales business.
· Regular International market visits existing customers and explore new markets and new countries to achieve targets.
· Achieve monthly/annual targets of assigned international regions.
· Coordination with export sales agents and continuous update on changing market dynamics and intelligence.
· Coordinating with factory for timely availability of Samples for export customers of assigned regions.
· Coordinating with factory for timely provision of export stocks as per order confirmations.
· Manage marketing activities like Giveaways, outdoor advertising, magazine ads and exhibitions for international markets.
· Negotiates best rates with freight forwarders and express couriers for all international shipment
· Elaboration of needed documents for contracts follow-up (invoices, Currency Payment Declarations, Certificates of Origin, Transport Booking Instructions, Shipment Specifications, Letter of credit, bank documents, etc).
· Work with various clearing and forwarding agents for smooth preparation of Import cargo documentation. Manage the necessary documentation and online forms for efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all export
· Credit control of due invoices, solving quality claims. Elaboration of different reports to the management
· Follow up of cargo till handover to Shipping line / Air Line
· Follow up for Bill of Lading shipping sailing of the vessel
· Checking of Bill of Lading draft copy for approval of final printing
· Custom documents follow-up from clearing agent after custom clearance
· Reply to the customer about partial Shipment or about delays
· Liaison with the procurement department of foreign buyers