- A skilled human resource professional with experience in a wide range of HR & Admin functions/ operations/administrative support.
- Full dedication and enthusiastic attitude to be of value to our company as our next human resource professional.
- Proven record of facilitating staff recruitment, compensation benefits, coordination for staff training programs, supervision of payroll management, Expense management, and employee relations practices.
- Performing a full range of HR/Admin responsibilities—including talent acquisition, payroll and benefits administration, reporting, performance evaluation, and employee relations/grievance concerns.
- Developing and implementing company-wide policies and procedures to establish standardization and drive staff compliance.
- Planned, developed and implement HR policies, strategies and procedures to attain the organization’s goals. * Talent Acquisition/ Recruitment and selection operational procedures, designing of job description & specification. * Handling of Job Portals. * Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new inductions.
- Review of the performance appraisal and development of performance evaluation procedures and policies.
- Propose quarterly salary increment to management and processing.
- Drafting of Annual Increment Letters and Promotion Letters.
- Evaluation and monitoring of the employees to assess the training need for HRD. * Coordinates and liaises with external Consultants on employees’ training needs and arrange customized training for employees.
- Pay Roll Management for more than 40 employees.
- Preparation of Annual Bonuses, Gratuity, Leave encashment reports.
- Take disciplinary action by issuing warning letters, verification of inquiry reports for the obligatory action.
- Handling to employees’ grievances and complaints; provides guidance if necessary.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Event Management.
- Talent Acquisition
- Compensation & Benefit Implementation of HR Policies & Procedures Implementation of Progressive HR management System
- Training & Development
- Field Expense Management
- Event Management
You will be willing to work remotely.
You will be monitored using Hubstaff and communicated with through the company's preferred methods.