We are looking for an energetic Business Development Associate to help drive our sales and grow the business in IT staffing. You will attract new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships. Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of clients (Commercial and Federal), and identifying new business opportunities. You will work with the Business Development Department.
The successful applicant will be resourceful, organized and motivated to increase sales, enhance the company's reputation, and look for new and creative ways to market our IT staffing services. A background in sales or marketing is desirable.
● Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
● Conducting market research and identifying potential clients particularly IT Staffing
● Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
● Collating and maintaining client information in excel.
● Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
● Doing client calls and reaching out to the clients through emails.
● Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
● Ability to manage daily tasks concurrently and meet deadlines.
● Identify new business opportunities and partners.
● Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
● Bachelor's Degree
● 1 - 2 years' relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to work under pressure.
● Strong organization and project management skills.
● Friendly and personable demeanor.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office and LinkedIn Sales.
● Experience with Technical Recruitment is preferred
pFaaz Consulting LLC/p