This is a remote job opportunity Candidate will be working from home under Easter time zone (EST hrs).
This person will have experience working with clients as an outside consultant to evaluate their staffing and recruiting needs and work with decision makers to qualify the technical skills required to accomplish their goals. This candidate will work with existing clients to help foster those relationships but focus mainly on developing relationships with new clients where our services will be helpful. We focus primarily on placing IT consultants either in contract or full-time positions so experience within the IT Staffing/Consulting industry is a must. We are looking for only sales professionals who are motivated to increase their earnings and skilled in developing long-term strategic relationships. We are looking for a closer who enjoys the challenge of working through the highs and lows of a sales cycle.
About this Position / Responsibilities
- This position is both hunter and farmer, though predominantly focused on new account generation.
- Expanding on existing customer relations as well as pursuing new ways of generating business and increasing our market share.
- Build long term relationships and gain the trust of clients through various techniques inclusive of, but not limited to, cold calling, networking, and referrals.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of each area of company's resources in order to maximize our services and relay the best solution to the client.
- Becomes an expert on clients' business, their competition, and latest industry news and trends.
- 3 to 5+ Years of professional experience in a IT Sales, Staffing, or Business Development role. Will consider staffing sales experience in a different vertical.
- Proven track record of generating new business through prospecting efforts and expanding opportunities through existing relationships.
- Recent history of quota achievement and large/medium account penetration and execution.
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and account results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Develop sales plans and strategies to achieve agreed upon goals of company.
- Prospect and build new business opportunities with key decision makers and managers at targeted accounts through prospecting, education, client visits, presentations and relationship building.
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and professional experience is required.