This is a Work form home Role. Candidate will be required to maintain a continued internet line, laptop and a phone line to work effectively. Candidate will be working in US Eastern Time zone hours from 6 pm PST- 3 am PST (during daylight savings 7 pm PSt - 4 am PST).
This role is primarily responsible for developing strong business client and candidate relationships with highly skilled and sought-after professionals within the Information Technology practice area, specifically:
- Application Design and Development (Java/J2EE, Mobil Application Development etc.)
- Embedded Software Developers
- BI/Database Architecture, Development, and Administration
- Network Engineering
- System Engineering
- Project/Program Management
- Candidates with Top secret/secret clearences
- This individual will manage a full desk; performing full lifecycle recruiting, attain new clients, maintain excellent relations with existing clients, hiring managers, candidates, and the community-at-large.
- Grow and cultivate an extended network of professional contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates and business development opportunities.
- Leverage all known resources and in-house tools to identify and recruit top-tier candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Provide complete, accurate information to candidates about the company and position.
- Proficient in Bullhorn including candidate, company and job maintenance including reporting.
- Manage and coordinate all communication and interviews with candidates.
- Maintain and manage various Vendor Management Systems (Allegis, Zerochaos, etc.).
- Leverage behavioral interviewing techniques and advanced recruiting methodologies to screen and source highly qualified candidates.
- Organize and document post-interview notes and feedback with account teams, clients and candidates.
- Perform detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and review results with hiring managers.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in full life-cycle Recruiting in the IT industry.
- Expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to; sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, salary trends, and relationship management.
- Self-starter who is able to manage competing demands and accept constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptive and flexible.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
- Ability to present new recruiting concepts to executive leadership and technical communities.
- Possesses a strong entrepreneurial mindset and run the day-to-day activity as if you were the owner.
- Works reliably, both independently and within a team environment, with limited supervision and guidance.
- Take accountability for your actions and have impeccable follow up and closure.
- Demonstrated an ability to recruit for a broad range of positions and skill sets.
- Demonstrated an ability to function/recruit on a regional as well as national, multi-location level.
- Strong initiative and desire to be successful, professionalism is mandatory.
Interviews will be conducted immediately