The Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant will be responsible for a full range of functions related to recruiting for Faaz Consulting LLC to include technical and functional roles. As part of a dynamic team in our McLean, VA office you will be key in driving growth and expansion of the IT business through talent identification, acquisition. You will be responsible for developing creative ways to reach and attract candidates, brand our positions qualify and pre-screen candidates, build pipelines of candidates, determine employment options, coordinate employment offers, and facilitate the placement and hiring process.
Major Job Activities
- Lead the recruiting efforts for positions within the IT Business, functional staff, business development proposals, and phase-in positions. Develop resources pro-actively for hard to fill or unusual positions.
- Partner with hiring managers and lead the creation of an effective sourcing strategy for each position; guide hiring managers and candidates through the recruiting process.
- Use variety of other recruiting methods, develops a comprehensive program designed to identify potential qualified candidates for a wide variety of vacancies. This includes methods of advertising, posting and publicizing vacancies, searching available job boards and data bases, and providing qualified candidates to hiring managers throughout the company. Develop new and unique recruiting methods through use of internet, and other tools to include supporting the branding and marketing of Faaz Consulting IT jobs to active and passive candidates.
- Remotely coordinate and participate in Job Fairs, Transition Seminars, and other recruiting activities throughout the U.S. and, occasionally in overseas locations. This position will require working US Eastern standard time to support of recruiting activities.
- Coordinate activities involved in external and internal selection. This includes, pre-screening applicants, setting up of interviews and scheduling candidate travel, rental car and hotel arrangements for interviews, compiling interview results, and notification of applicants concerning their select/not-select status. Send out offer letters and coordinate offer negotiations between candidate and hiring managers.
- Responsible for pulling monthly performance metrics and tracking overall metrics related to program recruiting performance using internal tools.
- Work with the proposal and capture team to establish job descriptions, identify key personnel and verify feasibility of staffing for proposals.
- Work with compensation and HRD on job descriptions, development of salary ranges, and final offer.
- Assist in US compliance standards. Develop and implement candidate sourcing and evaluation processes that encourage and support diversity and inclusion.
- Coordinate background checks, employment verification, and reference checks, clearance status of potential candidates using company provided tools.
- Be an active member of the Talent Acquisition team- assist with setting standards, best practices and leading process improvement projects.
- Help to identify what resources should be used to attract passive and active candidates in the IT market space.
Bachelors degree in Human Resources, related field or equivalent experience.
AIRS or LinkedIn Recruiter Certification preferred.
- 5+ years of IT functional recruiting experience and a demonstrated success as a full-life cycle staffing professional for US based firm
- Demonstrated progressive and creative approach to sourcing hard to identify candidates.
- Demonstrated results in building and maintaining a pipeline of candidates for an IT Services business.
- Be able to work remote at US Eastern standard time