A well-renowned company is looking for an Import & Export officer who can handle all the documents, shipments by air/sea. Candidate should have experience of handling all the legal matters and documents for import & export. He can handle and maintain all the documents of freight from airlines and agents. He should have all the documents invoices, packing forms, and BL all the time with updating.
• Coordinate with Oversea, Carrier, Shipping agent and Freight Forwarder.
• Negotiation with Freight Forwarders on their Shipping Rates.
• Follow up with all import/export shipment on a daily basis.
• Coordinate with warehouse for loading export cargo and unloading import cargo.
• Preparing all import documentation i.e. Commercial invoice, Packing List.
• Preparing EIF Forms.
• To performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Follow company policies and regulations, and all implemented.
• Ensuring all shipments to be arriving within the timeframe.
• Demonstrated experience in an expedited freight forwarding capacity
• Knowledgeable on international freight and shipping especially ocean export requirements
• High degree of commitment to excellence.
• Adapt to the changes or requirement by the government authorities.
• Save Custom Duties (S.R.O.) and making Advance payments, CAD & IFDBC.
• Contact to Customs to make clearance procedures for shipments by air/sea.
• Making purchase order against Supplier’s proforma invoice and the opening of L/C, Bank Contract, Advance and DA payment with all necessary documents.
Fabro International offers its clients a complete turnkey solution to their computing needs. This includes the understanding of the client's needs, available resources, and future plans. Based on clients needs, Fabro International proposes a plan of action, which may include setting up of computer s ...Read More