A multinational company Fabro International is looking for an honest, hardworking and responsible inventory manager. Who can perform following duties
1. Should have good knowledge of excel, basic principles of store keeping, reorder levels, store arrangement FIFO principles.
2. Able to operate ERP software.
3. Should have good leadership skills and team working skills for managing subordinates.
4. Check, receive goods, maintain data of incoming and outgoing of material.
5. Generate, analyze reports of consumption and forecast demands.
6. Order materials according to reorder level, anticipate demands, coordinate with section supervisors on quality and quantity of materials.
7. Coordinate with purchase department; recommend changes in materials on feedback of directors and technical staff.
8. Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors.
9. Coordinate with vendors on production orders, payment, quality and delivery of goods.
10. Prepares reports, such as inventory balance, shortages and budget required for a particular order or time period.
11. Train and educate store work force.
a. Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
b. Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
c. Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
d. Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
e. An analytical mind with strong math skills
f. Excellent organizational and planning skills
g. Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
h. Reliable and trustworthy
i. BSc/BA or B.Com
Fabro International offers its clients a complete turnkey solution to their computing needs. This includes the understanding of the client's needs, available resources, and future plans. Based on clients needs, Fabro International proposes a plan of action, which may include setting up of computer s ...Read More