1. Registering children specially separated, unaccompanied, orphan and child headed households.
2. Maintaining daily attendance.
3. Providing recreational facilities to the children and conducting recreational activities.
4. Conducting sessions on health and hygiene and different child protection issues with the children.
5. Inquiring from the children about their dreams, fears, problems, identifying of CP issues with the children, recording the issues and notifying to the CP Monitors and CP Coordinator and suggesting the solutions.
6. Taking care of the material provided in the CFS and ensuring its cleanliness.
7. Meeting with parents as per need to solve protection issues with their children.
8. Any other task as assigned by CP Coordinator.
9. Any other job & responsibilities assigned by the immediate supervisor from time to time.