• Carry out keyword research to support client pitches and existing SEM campaigns
• Conduct on-site and off-site SEO competitor.
• Help to execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies (including link building).
• Complete weekly and monthly performance reports using programs such as Google Analytics
• Conduct on-site and off-site SEO audits on monthly basis
• Help to contribute to the company blog and other external communications
• Work with the content team to produce SEO-friendly content
• Keep up to date with the latest SEM technology, SEO updates and industry changes.