As a SEO Manager, you will work cross-functionally with our Digital Marketing, Graphics & Designing, Production and Development teams to lead Content and SEO initiatives.
You will be an expert in optimizing content, develop link-building initiatives, maximize keywords, and manage our copywriters to ensure we implement SEO best practices to grow traffic and increase conversion rates and revenue.
In this role, you will be an integral part of our strategic marketing processes so that our products and services (Leather Jackets & Apparel) are accurately depicted throughout our websites. . As a high impact and highly visible position, there is strong support from the executive team to invest and succeed in driving continuous organic growth, as well as engineering resources to implement site enhancements.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop actionable SEO strategy for an Ecommerce sites in the Apparel industry.
- Figure out what your customers are searching for.
- Optimize your web pages for your target keywords.
- Content marketing where connecting your websites to other websites.
- Keyboard planning about product.
- Knowledge of business keywords research.
- Knowledge of SMO.
- Knowledge of product social sharing.
- Technical SEO and link building.
- Technical website auditing to measure the success.
- On-page optimization for numerous product pages.
- Link building to increase page and domain authority.
- Content audits for blogs and social pages.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Research and analyze the competition and competitor websites.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences.
- Manage Google Analytics accounts, views, dashboards, filtering, and goals.
- Collect and analyze data to identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in organic campaigns.
- Analyze SEO reports to determine opportunities for continuous improvement.
**Previous experience in the same industry would be a Big Plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs75,000.00 to Rs150,000.00 /month