We are looking for an experienced B2B Lead generation specialist to join our growing team. You will be working closely with the Managing Director, Practice Leads, and marketing team to set up and further establish the B2B marketing foundation, demand generation, strategic awareness and a wide range of go-to-market tactics.
- B2B end to end Lead generation, ideally C-level lead generation (analysis, research, prospecting, lead generation, lead nurturing, lead qualifying and handing over lead)
- Develop and execute a lead generation plan that generates leads for the sales team via various online marketing channels
- Create campaigns from initial concept through completion for each content area, generating targeted leads, managing campaigns, and running post-campaign measurement
- Email Marketing (part of the Lead generation, awareness campaign, invite to seminars, target groups defined emails for different EDM campaigns etc
- Use all available resources/tools (e.g., LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo etc.) to determine target title names and contact information from target companies
- Maintain and update the database to help determine Marketing Qualified Leads
- Handle various sales administrative tasks as assigned
You MUST have:
- Strong business and financial acumen with experience in lead generation
- Excellent research skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Understanding of B2B services within Digital space and customer experience
- Hands-on experience in content lead generation experience using content to generate awareness and nurture leads
- Aptitude for technology and eagerness to proactively learn new sales / lead generation tools and processes improvements
- 3 years in B2B marketing experience in developing marketing campaigns that create demand and revenue
- Expertise in LinkedIn Sales Navigator, B2B Software/Services Leadgen and ideally HubSpot CRM (or Salesforce, Zoho CRM etc)
- Bachelors/Masters in Marketing or marketing relevant domain
- Skilled in qualifying leads using gates content and Google analytics/ Google data studio
- Experience of working in an offshore software development environment would be a plus
- Experience creating eye-catching content with Wordpress, the Adobe creative suite and Powerpoint will be a plus point
About FAIR Consulting Group
FAIR Consulting Group is an IT and Management consulting firm with a focus on Customer Experience Management (CEM). We help companies build an enhanced customer experience for their customers by expanding their IT platforms' capabilities.
Our clients range from big corporates to medium-sized businesses across multiple industries. We provide implementation, integration, QA and advisory services with a focus on quality and value for our customers.
Our company lives and breathes one core value statement, to always be:
"FAIR – to our Employees, Customers, Partners and to the Community"