As an Associate within Tax, you will be a fundamental part of a multi-disciplinary team, working closely with our London office and clients in UK, delivering efficient and effective tax services.
• The completion of year-end accounts, CT600, and Corporation Tax computations.
• Completion of Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
• Co-ordination and management of payroll, VAT, and administration duties.
• Meet statutory deadlines for VAT, Payroll, Statutory Accounts, Company and Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
• Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients.
• Taking on and managing new clients.
• Growing the business through referrals.
• Offer bespoke accountancy, taxation and tax planning advice.
• Advise clients in relation to IR35 and the associated implications of this legislation.
• Respond to client enquiries in line with the company guarantee policy.
• Manage the client relationship whilst building a strong rapport and developing client loyalty.
• Training, coaching and mentoring of colleagues.
• Quality control and file reviews of colleagues.
• Supporting team members with more complex accounting scenarios.
• Support the team, and Team Manager, to continuously deliver the agreed level of service