Falcon Management Company Pvt. Ltd. (FMC) Is looking for “Supervisor Accounts”. FMC is providing finance and core accounting related back office services to its clients in USA. FMC is a well-established name in its sector
· Extracting data from the accounting application, analyzing the same and preparing the required management reports on periodic basis.
· Recording revenues based on the reports of POS and deposits collected at sales units.
· Calculating cost of goods sold and working to account for the inter-company / unit transactions.
· Preparing bank reconciliation statements.
· Comprehensive financial reporting and analysis.
· Ensuring that all the expenses are correctly accounted for in the books of accounts.
· Tracking the unrecorded transactions and accounting for of the same.
· Timely preparation of management reports such as P&Ls and balance sheet
· Well versed with the basic accounting concepts
· Invoice processing Knowledge
· Vendor Reconciliation Skill
. Reviewing teams members work
. Mentoring, guiding and developing team members
. Team/peoples Management Skills
· 4 to 8 years of relevant experience (Over Qualified candidates will not be short listed)
· Relevant qualification includes M.com, MBA-Finance, ACCA etc.
· Excellent Communication Skill Specially in spoken & written English
· Microsoft Office Skill Specially MS Excel
· Good Interpersonal Skill
It is a night Shift job, so only those candidates who can manage their time & transportation for this shift should apply. Company is not providing any pick & drop service.
No TA/DA will be paid to candidates coming for the interview
pProviding complete business management for multi million dollar companies in the US, including accounting, payroll, human resource, personnel management, operations management, web and IT services including database administration, development, programming and full turn key operations./p