Far Eastern Impex (Pvt) Ltd is one of the renowned supplier of food ingredients in Pakistan, working since 1959 in food industry, representing number of multinational companies in Pakistan, actively looking for an “AM Maintenance” for our Factory -KARACHI.
As an AM Maintenance you are responsible for ensuring that the facilities, layout and machinery used to produce new and existing materials and goods run to their maximum efficiency and output. This includes total preventative maintenance, managing breakdowns of mechanical, electrical Equipment (including software programming), Building and Safety equipment. Includes people management and budgetary/cost reporting. Responsible for overseeing all installation, repair and maintenance efforts across factory.
As an AM Maintenance, you'll need to:
- Developing maintenance procedures and ensuring implementation.
- Carrying out inspections of the Facility and equipment to identify and resolve issues.
- Checking Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics and Pneumatic systems to ensure functionality.
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities.
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff (custodians, janitors etc.)
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary.
- Make Budget of Maintenance.
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance.
- Plan and Monitor Corrective and Preventive Maintenance of machinery / equipment.
- Coordination with Contractors, Suppliers, and 3rd party service providers to ensure smooth completion of projects / troubleshooting.
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Getting Training of Machines / Safety related from Concerned service providers / Manufacturers.
- Local Spare Parts Handling.
- Technical Report Writing.
- All Utilities related issues handling.
- Monitor Building Maintenance.
- Handle internal Complaints.
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Monitor work orders and get them closed timely
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with
- Reporting to Line Manager / Higher Management on daily and weekly basis
- Must have BE-Mechanical Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical, Technical Diploma.
- Engineering Degree will be an added advantage.
- Well versed in oral and written English.
- Service Oriented
EXPERIENCE: At least 5 years of experience in similar job.
NUMBER OF POSITION: One
POSITION IS BASED: KARACHI
AGE BRACKET: 25-35 yrs.
PERKS: Market competitive salary plus benefits will be offered to right candidate
Last Date to Apply: 12th-Nov-18
Candidates matching the above criteria may upload their CVs with recent passport size picture mentioning the position in subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.