UNLOCK your brilliant career with FAR EASTERN IMPEX (PVT) LTD. FEI is one of the leading suppliers of food ingredients & Automation solutions for the food industry in Pakistan. With almost six decades of experience in food industry, Far Eastern Impex is growing its operations and are seeking a HR Executive for our KARACHI head office.
The incumbent must be energetic and proactive, possess excellent communication and negotiation skills holding MBA degree in HRM having +3 years of experience preferably in Food industry, the candidate should be fluent in English and able to deal with HR related inquiries.
- Responsible for process excellence, procedures improvement, idea sharing and change management.
- Advise Head of HR in updating HR policies and forms in line with ISO requirements and best HR practices.
- Implement all HR related policies and keep staff awareness of changes in benefits and other HR related issues.
- Assisted Manager HR for preparing the annual training budget.
- Event management
- Health Awareness Sessions for Management, Non- Management Staff
- Family Get Together, Cricket tournament, Celebration Independence Day etc.
Performance Management & Employee Relations:
- Dealing with the cases of Employee Grievances.
- Efficient handling of performance review cycle and gap analysis.
- Assisting in Annual Performance Assessment Cycle & Midyear Performance review.
- Responsible for pre and post resignation requirements.
- Planning and organizing business events on different occasions.
- Succession planning of critical business positions and potential assessment of key staff for development.
ERP Software Implementation
· Up gradation of HRM software at FEI by coordination with client team, submitting detail report section wise for improvement in system and functions.
· Recruiting and staffing logistics;
· Employee orientation, development, and training logistics and record keeping;
· Assisting with employee relations;
· Organization-wide committee facilitation and participation;
· Employee communication , Conflicts management
· Compensation and benefits administration and record keeping; Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting; and Employee services;
· Maintaining employee files ,Data base and the HR filing system;
· Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
NUMBER OF POSITION: One
POSITION IS BASED: KARACHI
AGE BRACKET: 22-30 yrs.
PERKS: Market competitive salary plus benefits will be offered to right candidate.**