UNLOCK your brilliant career with FAR EASTERN IMPEX (PVT) LTD. FEI is one of the leading suppliers of food ingredients & Automation solutions for the food industry in Pakistan. With almost six decades of experience in food industry, Far Eastern Impex is growing its operations and are seeking 2 positions for Quality Control / Research & Development department for our KARACHI head office.
The incumbent should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Should be able to express the ideas clearly both in oral and written communications. Technical knowledge of the products & relevant quality standards. Good eye for detail and logical approach to work. Computer literacy is must.
Scope of Work (not limited to):-
· Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
· document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
· investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
· develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
· prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
· coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
· evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
· monitor risk management activities
· responsible for document management systems
· assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
· Conduct preliminary patent searches on potential new inventions/applications.
· Coordinate internal processes with Product Development and Engineering teams to prompt patent invention disclosures and extract details for potential patent applications
· Coordinate and organize logistics of prosecution of patent applications.
· Help the internal promotion the innovation management system of the company.
· Prepare R&D project proposals, based on the outcome from internal ideas.
· Act as a liaison with R&D institutions to prepare proposals.
· Manage small R&D project teams allocated to those projects.
· Write the deliveries of those projects; - Write and merge reports about technology trends.
· Conduct competitor analysis.
Skills: Computer Literacy, Communication & Presentation, Relationship Management, Self-Motivation and ERP Reporting will be highly preferred.
Minimum Qualification: BS in Food & Science.
Age Break: 20-25 yrs.
Gender: Male / Female
Type of Job: Permanent
Perks: Market competitive salary plus benefits will be offered to right candidate.
Location: Shahra-e-Faisal, Karachi.
Last date of application is September 15, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.